Thursday, November 12, 2009

Guess who is turning 30!

Thursday, November 12, 2009



Yes that is right, I am turning 30 and I 'm honestly not anxious for that day to come. I would rather stay 29 forever. The good news is that in honor of my Birthday, I'm going to throw myself a little party right here on my blog.
                                   
                               Guess what..... You are all invited!

 So I suppose, you are wanting to know when.. right?.. Well starting December 1st and we will party until we can not party no more or at least until all the prizes have been awarded.

So come join me in a little birthday fun, there will be great prizes, good laughs and maybe even some yummy food!

There will be more information to come as the event draws near and  I would check in often, there may be even a few surprises along the way.




If you would like to donate a party favor or two, Please contact me be using the contact us button on my left sidebar or by emailing me at angelacisco{at}rocketmail{dot}com.

Sponsors for this event are... Shirts Taste Good, Orglamix, Ecostoreusa,Virginia soaps and scents,Whish,Grateful body skincare, SkinMD,  BuyGreen.com, Village Tea coCarolyns Kitchen, Flair4all, Posh Little Tutus, ReBinder,Habitwise, Bitsy Creations, Charm Factory,Tropical Traditions, Dorothys brittle kitchen,Homestead company,Charitable Creations, Crazy Dog T-shirts, Tundra books,Golden Moon Tea, Kidorable. Tigers Milk, Piggy paint,beau-coup.com and Funkey Monkey Snacks.

1 People Clicked Here to comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Angela's Bits.
◄Design by Pocket
◄ Background and Header created by Cutest Blog on the Block