Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Follow!

Friday, February 26, 2010



Friday Follow

Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades!



I love Friday Follow, I have found so many new and exciting blogs to read. I've been participating for a few weeks now and it is been a blast. I have met so many great people that I can barely keep up with all of them.

I am looking forward to meeting more great bloggers this week and catch up with the ones that I am already following.




Want to join the celebration? Here is how!

--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
--Follow as many blogs as you'd like.
--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.
--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.

The Blog Hop is the same at each of our three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each blog. Follow a few or follow them all.

Have Fun!






MckLinky Blog Hop

9 People Clicked Here to comments:

Mom's Place said...

Stopping by to say hello!!! I'm enjoying this Friday Follow thing! Thanks!!!

http://armymomsplace.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Hi, found your great blog through Fri Follow. I'm now following!

http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

Hi! Dropping by from Friday Follow. Have a lovely weekend!

Dimes2Vines said...

Stopping by to say Hi and I'm already following you! Can you believe another week has past?
Love to have you stop by: http://dimes2vines.com

Amanda Tempel said...

Hey there I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Hope to see you around my blog sometime! :)

Life Is A SandCastle said...

Thanks for coming by, I'm following you also. Happy Friday Follow:)

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi just stopping in to say Hi from Friday Follow!

Happy Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Lisa C. said...

a little late, but following you back from friday follow.. (=

extreme personal measures said...

HI! Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hello!
I want to come back and read more & am now following you.
Please stop by and say Hi!
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Angela's Bits.
◄Design by Pocket
◄ Background and Header created by Cutest Blog on the Block