Friday, February 19, 2010

Welcome Friday Followers!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Follow


Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.


Here's how YOU can join the celebration:



--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.



--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.



--Follow as many blogs as you'd like.



--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.



--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.



The Blog Hop is the same at each of our three hosts blogs so you do not have to add your blog at each site. Just one - but you can follow each blog. Follow a few or follow them all.
















9 People Clicked Here to comments:

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } said...

I'm stopping by from Friday Follow :0)

Kelly's Lucky You said...

I found you through Friday Follow - nice to meet you!

I really like your blog design.

Would you follow me back?
Kelly from Kelly's Lucky You
www.kellysluckyyou.blogspot.com

Sofa King said...

Hello! HAPPY FRIDAY FOLLOW! Have a ROCKIN' weekend! Following you! Nice to meet you.

Rebecca D said...

I found you through Friday Follow... Nice to meet you... now I'm a follower too!

(Tia's) Comfy Place said...

Hi there! I’m a new follower from Friday Follow. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Be sure to check out my giveaway for my followers! http://www.tiascomfyplace.com/2010/02/a-very-merry-unbirthday-to-you.html

Sara said...

Thanks for following me, it is very nice to meet you and I am now your newest follower
Have a great weekend

Nicole said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back!!

Hope you're having a great weekend :-)

Sandy S said...

Hi! Just stopping by on the Friday Follow!
http://smartcentsmom.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-follow-219.html

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hey just stopping by to say Hi from Friday Follow!

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Angela's Bits.
◄Design by Pocket
◄ Background and Header created by Cutest Blog on the Block