They are really easy to pack and D has even experimentedwith packing his own lunch a couple of times he just puts everything in and snaps on the lid. The Lunch Bags are available in 5 colors dark red, aqua, olive, purple, black and retail $7.95, the 4 piece container set is a little more expensive at $13.95 but is sturdier than the cheaper named brand products that I have used in the past. The EasyLunchBox system can be purchased online at easylunchboxes.com
To enter: Please visit easylunchboxes.com and leave a comment telling me which color bag you would choose if you won.
Extra Entries: Leave a comment for each.
1.Sign up for the EasyLunchBoxes mailing list and recieve occasional newsletters filled with recipe ideas, lunch making resources, and specials. +1
2. *New* Subscribe to get Angela's Bits updates in your inbox +1
3. Subscribe to my blog via RSS feed +1
4. Follow me on google friend connect +1
5. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post +3 entries
6. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway +1 By either copying the message I have provided below, using the share option at the bottom of this post, or create your own.
RT: Enter to win the EasyLunchBox system @angelasbits Giveaway ends 03/15
7. Spread the word about this giveaway online (leave a link to where ) +1 ea.
8.*New* Grab the Angela's Bits button for your blog +2