O.K so it still looks like a junk drawer but at least it is a clean and organized one... Right?
Since my junk drawer is probably the smallest narrowest drawer in my home, the fact that all of these pieces are seperate and can be played with to accommodate any size drawer is awesome! I was able to easily fit in all of the junk that was needed and get rid of a lot that wasn't.
For ideas on how to make your junk drawers look fabulous visit Rubbermaid.com
1. Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter +1
2. Subscribe to get Angela's Bits updates in your inbox +1
3. Subscribe to my blog via RSS feed +1
4. Follow me on google friend connect +1
5. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post +3 entries
6. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway +1 By either copying the message I have provided below, using the share option at the bottom of this post, or create your own.
RT: Rubbermaid get organizing giveaway http://bit.ly/acX9K4 @angelasbits Giveaway ends 04/09
7. Spread the word about this giveaway online (leave a link to where ) +1 ea.
8. Grab the Angela's Bits button for your blog +1
Giveaway open to U.S and Canada residents only, ends 04/09
Disclosure: I was provided with free product in order to complete my review. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. Furthermore, the experiences/ opinions posted above are that of my own, your experience with this product my vary.