Friday, April 9, 2010

04/05 winners...

Friday, April 9, 2010
I cannot believe it is Friday already, this week has flown by! This weeks winners are.....


Dr. Perricone... Comment #78 Dor
Joy of Soap....Comment #92 Janette
Wilton....Comment #78 Haydensmommy05

5 People Clicked Here to comments:

hether78 said...

Congrats winnners!

Haydensmommy05 said...

OH yay!! Thank you!!

doreen lamoureux said...

Wow, I really want to try this too. Thanks so much. I'm doing cart wheels.....in my mind...ha ha

Congrats to the other winners.

Darcy said...

stopped by from MBC! Have a great week.

justanightowl.com

doreen lamoureux said...

Hope you recieved my address okay.
dorcontest at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Angela's Bits.
◄Design by Pocket
◄ Background and Header created by Cutest Blog on the Block