I really love the Gathered top section with its fitted bodice but what makes this shirt special is the back.
I have a top simillair to this one that is very uncomfortable the crocheting is rough and doesn't have any give. Everything about this shirt is comfortable including the back, I could live in it! This top is available in sizes XS-XL and seems to run slightly big, I would suggest going with a size smaller than you would regularly wear.
DownEast Basics has so many fantastic pieces in their Their "new arrivals" section including some fun and flirty skirts, cute tops, gorgeous bags, and modest swim wear. If you've never been to the DownEast Basics website, I would highly recommend checking them out!
One reader will win an item of their choice from the Meet in the Middle top or any item from New Arrivals at DownEast Basics! Open to U.S only, No P.O boxes. Giveaway ends 04/23
To Enter: Visit DownEast Basics and tell me what item from the New Arrivals section that you would chose if you were to win!
Extra Entries: Leave a comment for each.
1. Subscribe to get Angela's Bits updates in your inbox +1
2. Subscribe to my blog via RSS feed +1
3. Follow me on google friend connect +1
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post +3 entries
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway +1
6. Spread the word about this giveaway online (leave a link to where ) +1 ea.
7. Grab the Angela's Bits button for your blog +1
Disclosure: I was provided with free product in order to complete my review. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. Furthermore, the experiences/ opinions posted above are that of my own, your experience with this product my vary.